Welcome to Air Land Integration Ltd
AirLand provides a full range of Air Land Integration (ALI) consultancy, advice and services across the defence and security arena.
- Air Land Integration (ALI) advice and consultancy including
- Air Land Integration (ALI) Doctrine & Training
- Battlespace Management (BM) Doctrine & Training
- Intelligence Surveillance Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance (ISTAR) Doctrine & Training
- Joint Fires Doctrine & Training
- Human Factors Elements of ALI and Joint Fires
- Man-in-the-Loop issues and considerations
- Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Services
- Airborne Sensing and Surveillance
- Forward Air Controller (FAC) Training & Services
- Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) Training & Services
AirLand partners with a number of different organisations in the ALI and Aviation space to deliver best in class solutions.
Air Land Integration (ALI) definition
Air Land Integration (ALI) is the focussed orchestration and application of the full range of Air and Land capabilities within a joint force to realise effects. ALI considers all elements in a given battlespace, regardless of the component to which they belong, operating together to achieve a common aim.
This definition was proposed by NATO’s Joint Air Power Competency Centre (JAPCC) in May 2010.
Please contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org